|2015 Auction Industry Survey Results READ MORE
|Safety Certification and Lane Safety Certificate
The industry recognized program is based on proven best practices designed to promote greater safety awareness and accident prevention through short educational video courses. One significant aspect is its two-tiered system aimed at full-time and part-time auction employees. READ MORE
|Auction of the Year Award Nomination Process Updates READ MORE|
|Coming Soon! Auction Arena Safety Training for Auctioneers
The National Auto Auction Association promotes auction safety and will soon offer a course for auctioneers starring “Coach Caution”.
Auctioneers are strongly encouraged to complete this Auctioneer Safety Certification course and join other auctioneers in making the auction a safe place to buy and sell cars. Stay connected for course launch updates.
|– ADESA Announces Management Promotions at Two Auction Locations
– Dealers Auto Auction of the Southwest, Announces the Next Level in sale day...
– MetroGistics Appoints Vice President of Operations
– Charleston Auto Auction Launches Fundraiser for Homeless Students
– KAR Auction Services EVP of Human Resources Receives 2016 Ogletree...
– XLerate Group Acquires Grand Rapids Auto Auction
– Texas Lone Star Auto Auction Partners with Make A Wish Organization for Fundraising...
– Bel Air Auto Auction Celebrates "Through the Years" with a Historic 69th Anniversary Sale
|Webinar: NAAA Safety Program You owe it to the people who work at your auction! Recording|
|Legislative Reporter • Track State and Federal Legislation more||
|Political Action Committee — National Auto Auction Association|
Official Sponsor of the WAAC on NIADA.TV