Chapter States & Area
|National Board of Directors
Midwest Chapter Representatives
| Term Expires 2023 – Rob Thompson
Term Expires 2024 – Steve Kesler
Term Expires 2025 – Tom Francois
|Midwest Chaper Officers & Contact Information
Mid-State Auto Auction
310 Bach Avenue
New York Mills, MN 56567
Akron Auto Auction
2471 Ley Drive
Akron, OH 44319
Kesler-Schaefer Auto Auction, Inc.
5333 West 46th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46254
|Chairman of the Board
Tom Francois [email protected]
Badger State Auto Auction
251 N. Pioneer Road
North Fond Du Lac, WI 54937
Chapter Board of Directors
Greater Rockford Auto Auction
Morton Auto Auction
Fastlane Auto Exchange
Indiana Auto Auction
America's Auto Auction Columbus Fair
Akron Auto Auction
|Midwest Chapter - NAAA Liaison/Rep.
5320 Spectrum Drive, Suite D
Frederick, MD 21703
1. Promote the advancement and welfare of its members and the wholesale auto auction industry by all proper, suitable and
2. Educate and assist its members in providing the highest level of services to their customers.
3. Disseminate information among its members relating to advancements in the wholesale auto auction industry.
4. Foster a spirit of good will among its members in their relationship with each other and the motor vehicle industry,
so all interests may be served fairly.
5. Encourage ethical practices and promulgate a Code of Ethics for the regulation of the wholesale auto auction industry.
6. Engage in any lawful activities which are in furtherance of the purposes of the Chapter.
Midwest Chapter Name
On March 3, 2010, the Midwest Auto Auction Association, aka Midwest Zone (Zone) voted to dissolve the association and carry on the functions as the Midwest Chapter (Chapter) of the National Auto Auction Association (NAAA). The Zone bylaws were replaced with governance procedures.
A regular member or associate member of NAAA will be a regular member or associate member of a Chapter, provided that applications are made to NAAA and approved by the NAAA Board of Directors (BOD). However, all applications for membership are posted and members given 30 days to comment prior to approval by the BOD. The Chapter President is notified by NAAA prior to posting new member applications. Upon acceptance, a regular member is assigned by NAAA to a Chapter if its principal place of business is within the Chapter geographic boundaries.