Chapter States & Area
|National Board of Directors
Western Chapter Representatives
|Term Expires 2024 – Ashley Dietze
Term Expires 2025 – Jennifer Leocardi
Term Expires 2026 – Lisa Franz
|Western Chaper Officers & Contact Information
Alliance Auto Auction of Austin
1550 County Road 107
Hutto, TX 78634
17500 East 32nd Avenue
Aurora, CO 80011
|Nicole Graham Ponce
278 North Marks Avenue
Fresno, CA 93706
Dealers Auto Auction of Idaho
3323 Port Street
Nampa, ID 83687
|Chairman of the Board
Big Valley Auto Auction
4315 N. Hutto Road
Donna, TX 78537
|Chapter Board of Directors
Brian McConkey, DAA Seattle
||Western Chapter - NAAA Liaison/Rep.
5320 Spectrum Drive, Suite D
Frederick, MD 21703
1. Promote the advancement and welfare of its members and the wholesale auto auction industry by all proper, suitable and
2. Educate and assist its members in providing the highest level of services to their customers.
3. Disseminate information among its members relating to advancements in the wholesale auto auction industry.
4. Foster a spirit of good will among its members in their relationship with each other and the motor vehicle industry,
so all interests may be served fairly.
5. Encourage ethical practices and promulgate a Code of Ethics for the regulation of the wholesale auto auction industry.
6. Engage in any lawful activities which are in furtherance of the purposes of the Chapter.
Western Chapter Name
On March 3, 2010, the Western Auto Auction Association, aka Western Zone (Zone) voted to dissolve the association and carry on the functions as the Western Chapter (Chapter) of the National Auto Auction Association (NAAA). The Zone bylaws were replaced with governance procedures.
A regular member or associate member of NAAA will be a regular member or associate member of a Chapter, provided that applications are made to NAAA and approved by the NAAA Board of Directors (BOD). However, all applications for membership are posted and members given 30 days to comment prior to approval by the BOD. The Chapter President is notified by NAAA prior to posting new member applications. Upon acceptance, a regular member is assigned by NAAA to a Chapter if its principal place of business is within the Chapter geographic boundaries.